Pages

8 February 2008

WHY???


Why am I asking myself these questions??
Why did I cry for milk & Chocolate??
Why did I play so much, regardless of the hot sun??
Why did I fight with my parents inspite of loving them so much??
Why did I thrive so much to prove myself in my final exams??
Why did I push myself to get settled in my career??
Why did I decide to show interest on myself with some selfishness??
Why did I think about the concept of lust and love??
Why did I fall in love??
Why did I think about getting committed for good??
Why did I come out of it??
Why did I put myself under pressure by framing a target??
Why do I need to frame a target for myself anyway??
Why do I compromise so much to reach my target??
Why did I get seriously distracted while crawling towards my target??
Why did I align myself back on track after serious thinking??
Why do I make myself so upset??
Who am I choosing to be happy in spite of being upset??
Why all odd things happen to me or just around me??
Why do I think that I am blessed by God as I get away with all those odd things??
Why am I so sensitive in certain issues??
Why do I value and respect the word ‘Friendship’ so much??
Why do I think that I am still so young??
Why do I set my own laws to live??
Why do I love myself so much??
Why do I think so much, when there is nothing much to think??
Why do I bother to write the 'key answer' for all these entire “Why’s” as “LIFE”??????
Why did I write this blog when there is lot more to come???


Why?
Prakash

6 comments:

restless said...

I WANT ADD ONE MORE :
"WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?"

Balasenthil

Karthik said...

Machi thaaru maaru...unnode life histroye paathe mathiri oru feeling....:)) ....Persons close to u can understand this much better.....

Anonymous said...

OH God
Why I Happen to read this?
Why is he like this?
what happened to him?
when will he change?
who will change him?

Even I dont know answers for this!

Suresh said...

"Such is the why of life".... oops... Such is the way of life....

:-)

Anonymous said...

It's been 1 year since we had a flush of knowledge from the great Prakash......sir have you dried up??

Prakash said...

May I kindly know who this anonymous is?! I am not dried yet; Just the Time factor keeping me rolling through different phases of life!! :)