Pages

1 July 2007

DEFORESTATION



DEFORESTATION

Issue that is most outstanding and is directly linked with the Global warming and the Green house effect.

Issue that is reducing our biodiversity.

Issue that is most talked about in the G8 summit.

Issue that is getting piled up with paper works with the amendments in the International law.

Issue that is decreasing the water bed level.

Issue that is creating unparalleled rate of change in the climatic conditions.

Issues...... Issues... Issues!!!

As deforestation had been and still is a big issue, I ended up in a beautiful place called Trentham Leisure Park near Stoke-on-Trent.

Beautiful is the word to describe the place. But at the same time, I have some scars in my heart when I left this place. I am trying to heal them by adding some of my photographs linked with the so called prime issue - DEFORESTATION.

In the middle of the forests... Green, green, green, tranquil lake, monkey forest, beautiful Italian park, scented flowers, slow boat trip, disabled trees, disabled trees!! Yes, that is the term came to mind. Disabled trees!!! Mind blowing sight.

Sweep your eyes on my photographs. I have no more to add in this blog. I think my photos will speak to you!!



Green.. How beautiful?!



What did I do to deserve this??



Where am I??



The beautiful restaurant below is actually the other half of me!!



Look at me; Did the term 'Humanity' come from humans??



Yes... I am disabled.



Iam still trying to be green. Are you??



By the way, what is this doing in the middle of the forest????????



Oh my God!!



Tall & stout. What is the use??



Devastation zone..



Swear on woods, we need to draw a boundry line for this...



And not to break the line for the sake of our world.



Think that if all the existing trees are quadrupled, the problem might be solved!!!




Lets pave a way for a greener environment..



And not to make it like this...



PLEASE..PLEASE...PLEASE....



Prakash

1 comment:

restless said...

GUD ONE!!!